This summer, seven parish communities across the St. Cloud Diocese will offer Totus Tuus vacation Bible schools for youth in grades one through 12 from Sunday evening until Friday noon.
Participants at each location will be divided by age groups. Mass and prayer are part of each day in Totus Tuus, with a variety of activities woven throughout.
This year the dates and locations for Totus Tuus are:
- June 11-16 — at Central Minnesota TEC Center (sponsoring parishes: Our Lady of Lourdes and St. Mary, Little Falls, and Holy Family, Belle Prairie).
- June 18-23 — at St. Mary of Mount Carmel Church, Long Prairie.
- June 25-30 — at St. Augustine Church (sponsoring parishes: St. Augustine and St. Mary’s Cathedral, St. Cloud).
- July 9-14 — at Assumption Church, Eden Valley.
- July 16-21— grades one through six at All Saints Church-St. Mary, Holdingford, and grades seven through 12 at St. Mary Church, Upsala (sponsoring parishes: All Saints, Holdingford, St. Stanislaus, Bowlus, Immaculate Conception, St. Anna, St. Edward, Elmdale, St. Francis, St. Francis, and St. Mary, Upsala).
- July 23-28 — at St. Michael Church, St. Cloud (sponsoring parishes: St. Michael and St. Joseph, Waite Park).
- July 30-Aug. 4 — at Our Lady of Victory Church, Fergus Falls.
The Totus Tuus initiative, which means “Totally Yours,” began last summer, prompted by Father Scott Pogatchnik, director of the diocesan Office of Vocations.
To register, contact the parish where the child/children will attend.